Monday 16 November 2015

Getting ready for Harrogate Christmas Market

Harrogate Christmas Market starts on Thursday and I'm finally almost ready.

Oranges are being strung into garlands. 
Yet more wreaths have been made.
Candelabra have been decorated.
Bath Bombs ordered and coming tomorrow - bit last min.com this one!
Lanterns filled with candles and decorated.
Plants have been planted.
Christmas trees have been made.
More Christmas trees have been stitched.
Gift sets are being made up shortly - honest!
Price tickets have been tied on.
And then I just need to find my baskets, carrier bags, scissors and hanging hooks. 
Carpet to walk on, a flask (or two) for tea, warm clothes, a hat, my ugly Uggs.
Some change for customers (I will need this - I hope)
OMG I'll never be ready!!!

Going to do a bit more now, but here are some more wreaths .....






No comments:

Post a Comment