Saturday 14 November 2015

Wedding Fair at Lakeside Restaurant & Bar, Heckmondwike

Hi, this post is from the Wedding Fair at Ponderosa, now known as the Lakeside Restaurant & Bar at Heckmondwike. I really like this venue, I did a couple of weddings here last year and the venue is perfect as it lends itself to any style of dressing.


Simple table decoration


with lovely crystal birds.


A top table idea.


A new take on the Martini glass with mini glasses


Rustic tables with a frame for table numbers or photos


Classic and timeless candelabra


Stunning crystal waterfall disply



Pearl cluster bride's posy bouquet


Our table today


And chairs, chairs are a big thing, the chairs here are lovely so if they suit your colour scheme why bother with chair covers?
This one just has a hessian and lace sash.


Double organza sashes, tied at the side


Navy blue striped organza sash, tied centre back


I like this, its very elegant


These are just a selection of what we can do, lots more are available.

Take care, Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Flowers play a very important role in decoration especially for the weddings. I have taken the responsibility of decorating one of the wedding venues NYC for my sister’s wedding. I am nervous but also excited because it is going to be my first ever project.

    ReplyDelete